Watch our Wedding Fayre videos
Wedding Day Ideas
What's trending in weddings for 2021
We are going to run a little series to tell you all about what's trending for 2021
What's trending in weddings for 2020
Fed up with covid and politics? The most diffiucult year ever !
Refocus on Happy - Focus on YOUR Wedding!
- Dresses with hidden pockets - you’re bound to need a tissue at some point!
- Subtle messages within your dress - We LOVE this one! Embroidered little words, initials or lines, maybe a favourite lyric from your fave song that means something to you both, even little paw prints of your beloved dog( check out the photos)
- There’s a rise in bridal separates, mixing and matching gives great flexibility for an evening change too
- Victoriana is on the rise, higher necks, tucks and ruffles, statement sleeves and spotted lace (on both dresses and veils) VERY Romantic!
- Simpler dresses, elegant clean lines and soft flowing fabric. But you’ll need to check for lumps and bumps!
- Boho continues, boho inspired flower garlands and vintage diamante hair clips, crochet details continue the natural country look
Try on totally different styles to your preconceived ideas - you could be in for a BIG Surprise!
Happy Dress Hunting girls!
Get your FREE Goody Bag*
Register to get the latest information about Fayres close to you…