Watch our Wedding Fayre videos
Exhibit at our Fayres
& meet with Brides-to-be across East Anglia
We have over 20 Years Experience organising Wedding Fayres, get your own space with room for a pull up banner by your stand, and more…
Exhibit with us
Why exhibit at our Wedding Fayres?
We have organised nearly 200 Wedding Fayres
We have helped 1000’s of Wedding Supplier businesses get more bookings.
We work with some THE VERY BEST Wedding Suppliers in the region.
Join us for fantastic Wedding Day supplier opportunities…
Great customer experience for exhibitors and the public
Most of our customers are repeat business – a great testament to how hard we work for them.
We always welcome new suppliers and we love to have the very latest wedding trends at out shows. We have integrity - we never oversell any category so you get a real chance of getting bookings and our visitors get to see a really wide range of wedding suppliers so they go away really happy from our shows.
Business owner Sharon Donaldson is qualified professional and very experienced hospitality and events manager - who has an excellent reputation within the wedding industry.
We have a great small team who are renowned for their customer service with both exhibitors and the visiting public.
What do you get for your money?
Our exhibitors are very important to us and we aim to present a vibrant, well organised, busy & professional show to all those who attend, at each fayre we supply:
- Table, chairs and electricity if required
- Room for a pull up banner on either side or behind your stand
- Enhanced Marketing
- Event management and support on the day- our team are there to help
- Free morning tea, coffee and biscuits before we open and homemade cake in the afternoon- yes really made by us!
- Great chance to have one to one contact with bride and grooms providing the very best form of advertising for your services.
- The fayre also offers a great opportunity to network with a wide variety of other quality wedding companies to help grow your business.
- Detailed feedback and statistics after the show within 1 week of the event.
How we advertise
Every fayre is very well advertised on
- Our own website- which attracts lots of "new" visitors
- On a large number of wedding related websites
- Extensive social media- paid targeted Facebook, phased Facebook post featuring every exhibitor, Instagram and Twitter
- In a variety of quality glossy magazines
Find out more
To learn more about THE Wedding Fayre...! and opportunities available to you as an exhibitor
please contact Sharon Donaldson MIH Cert Ed
Telephone: 01787 269030 Email: [email protected]
or complete and submit our exhibitor enquiry form below, thank you.
Work with us!
Please ensure that you and 'ANY others' attending with you, complete and submit a form as required by Goverment Covid Track & Trace guidelines, thank you.
* Required fields
Get your FREE Goody Bag*
Register to get the latest information about Fayres close to you…