COVID 19 Guidelines
Predictions for 2021 and 2022 indicate that these will be some of THE busiest years for weddings! Which is great news for the wedding industry and couples keen to get organising THEIR wedding.
Like everyone we are having to work in different ways to comply with the Government guidelines the safety of our visitors, exhibitors & staff is of paramount importance to us.
So here are some of the new guidelines of how we are going to operate safely at our Spring Fayres:
- All couples will need to pre-register and pre-book tickets for each show ( max. 2 tickets)
- You will need to book your arrival time slot either by phone or email
- Please do NOT attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms – temperature, cough, loss of taste or smell etc
- On arrival at any show you will need to:
- use the NHS app for track and tracing
- Wear a face mask at all times
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
- Everyone needs to follow the one way systems & keep to the social distancing rules of 2 metres apart
- Exhibitors will be sent their own safety guidelines on booking
Keep well and safe everyone, we look forward to welcoming you to our events.
Sharon Donaldson Owner THE Wedding Fayre…! 4th Nov 2020
THE Best Wedding Fayres in THE Best Venues
WONDERFUL WEDDING DAY IDEAS SET IN AMAZING WEDDING VENUES IN EAST ANGLIA
THE Wedding Fayre...! is fortunate to work with some of the very best local Wedding venues in East Anglia that can host Wedding receptions from 40 to 400 guests. You will receive a very warm welcome at every fayre and there are always bridal tours so that you, your family and friends can decide The Perfect Place to say " I Do!"
With over 20 years' experience of organising vibrant, professional wedding fayres, we aim to make every fayre a fun, happy and relaxed occasion, where you can talk to all the wedding experts, taste, sample, try and then come away INSPIRED having found the right wedding suppliers to make all your dreams come true!
It helps of course, that we work with some of THE Very Best Venues in East Anglia and some of the THE Best Wedding suppliers in the region too!